Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wonder and Etsy Excitement


Baby's First Christmas :) She such a sweet joy in my life - And in Grandmom's! It amazing how quickly the time has flown by, since she was born.
 


She rolled over for the very first time this past week, which had everyone ecstatically clapping and cheering (she was more than a little startled, and then proceeded to spit up).



In other news, you get a sneak peek at my next project for Etsy. This plushy Panda is all set for the on-coming cold months, and the harsh winter weather is simply no match for with its fleece exterior.



I am working on publishing a pattern for him, and it should be ready within a week...at least that's my goal. The big move is next week, and I'm feeling a little stretched at the moment.



I am excited to announce that I made my second sale on Etsy!! This tall, quirky little bird will be shipped out on Monday to its new home. :) Yay!

Enjoy your weekend!
God bless,
~Sarah









5 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos! We have experienced those same first Christmas feelings with our children- it is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week, and Congrats on your Etsy venture - that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet little baby, AND your creations are just adorable!

    Thank you so much for your recent visit and sweet comment, it truly meant the world to me, my friend.

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, she is so sweet!
    Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me. I love meeting others through blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little doll you have :-) I am visiting from Lizzisays.blogspot.com (you're a new follower) and now I'm following you back. I love the new plushy, I'm sure that it will sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post...thank you for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete